Bike Niagara provides funding support to Heart Niagara’s Cycling Safety Education Project that will implement a school rodeo in Niagara for grades 5 and 6. In the Niagara Region there are a total of 104 elementary schools with approximately 8600 grade 5 and 6 students. To date, the Heart Niagara bicycle rodeo project has reached […]
About Bob Romanuk
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Bob Romanuk has contributed 3 entries to our website, so far.
Bike Niagara and Niagara Freewheeler members engaged MPP Sam Oosterhooff (middle) on an enjoyable bike ride in Lincoln on Saturday, August 18tt The member from Niagara West (MPP Sam Oosterhooff) enjoyed the bike ride and the discussion at our break point in the Twenty Valley Golf Club House A review of the following talking […]
Situated on the Welland Canal, the picturesque village of Port Robinson’s east and west sides are connected by the Port Robinson Ferry, appropriately named “Bridge-It.”
- Bike Niagara provides funding support to Heart Niagara’s Cycling Safety Education Project
- MPP Sam Oosterhoff rides with Bike Niagara
- Bridge-It Joins the Greater Niagara Circle Route
- Share the Road Cycling Coalition – Bike Summit on April 16, 17 & 18, 2018
- Niagara Cycling Clubs Alliance – New Cycling Organization in Niagara